Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[3.3.5a]AddOn - Download Links
All the links provided here are straight from WoW Ace, they should all work and will not contain any malicious content. If you encounter any issues with the AddOns I will provide you with minor support, however, I did not write the AddOns and I am not providing updates or feature requests.

Combat AddOns:

RecountRecount is a graphical damage meter.

SkadaSkada is a modular damage meter with various viewing modes, segmented fights and customizable windows. It aims to be highly efficient with memory and CPU.

Decursive Decursive is a cleansing mod intended to make affliction removal easy, effective and fun for all the classes having this ability.

Omen Threat Meter Omen is a threat meter.

Deadly Boss Mods (DBM) - Dungeon and Raid boss encounter information.

BigWigs Bossmods BigWigs is a boss encounter add-on. It consists of many individual encounter scripts, or boss modules; mini add-ons that are designed to trigger alert messages, timer bars, sounds, and so forth, for one specific raid encounter.

GTFO GTFO provides an audible alert when you're standing in something you're not supposed to be standing in. In some cases, you'll be warned before you start taking damage. This mod improves your situational awareness and is recommended for dungeon divers and raiders of all skill levels as even the most seasoned veteran sometimes needs a reminder to GTFO.

Interface AddOns:

Bartender4 - Bartender4 is a full ActionBar replacement mod. It provides you with all the features needed to fully customization most aspects of your action and related bars.

Quartz Quartz is a modular approach to a casting bar addon.

Shadowed Unit Frames SUF focuses on a simple configuration while maintaining the flexibility that most users will care about, preventing unnecessary bloating of the addon that sacrifices performance.

IceHUD - IceHUD is a highly configurable and customizable HUD addon in the spirit of DHUD, MetaHUD, and others designed to keep your focus in the centre of the screen where your character is.

Grid2 Grid2 is a party/raid unit frame addon.

Titan Panel Titan Panel adds one or two information bars on the top and/or bottom of the screen and allows a framework for extensive plugin support.

Profession AddOns:

GatherMate2GatherMate2 is an addon to collect and track herbs, mines, fishing pools, gas clouds, archaeology finds and treasures, and displays them on the world map and the mini map.

Ackis Recipe List Ackis Recipe List is an AddOn which will scan your trade skills and provide information on how to obtain recipes.

Quality of Life AddOns:

AddOn Control Panel -  Stop logging out of the game just to change your addOns!

AtlasLoot Enhanced AtlasLoot Enhancedis a UI mod allowing for loot tables of bosses to be browsed whenever needed within the game.

BadBoy: Spam Blocker & Reporter - Blocks chat spammers.

GearScore - Gear score is a numerical value based on the statistics of a player's gear. It is (supposedly) the maximum potential of a player's performance. However, it is up to the player to perform that well. In addition to item level (ilvl), the item's actual statistics or abilities may or may not be included for calculation, as determined by specific formulas or addons.

NPCScanNPCScan helps you find NPCs by scanning nameplates, minimap vignettes, and mouseover targets, with an optional dynamic targeting keybinding. Once an NPC is found by one of these methods, an on-screen alert is displayed and an audio alert is played.

NPCScan.OverlayNPCScan.Overlay is an addition to _NPCScan that adds map overlays for rare mob patrols. When you search for a rare in _NPCScan, _NPCScan.Overlay will show where it patrols until you find it. 

QuestHelper tells you how to finish your quests in the easiest, fastest manner. It includes a database of quests, monsters, and items, telling you the exact location of that dang Perfect Satyr Horn you can't find. It also computes the fastest path to complete all your quests - and gain experience - as quickly as possible.

Silver Dragon SilverDragon tracks rares and saves their positions. It will try everything possible to notice them and tell you about them.

HandyNotes(3.3.0 Last WOTLK update) Handy Notes for your maps. This addon is intended to be a small and simple replacement for Cartographer_Notes and functions in a similar manner.

SellJunkSellJunk sells all junk to the vendors.

PostalPostal offers enhanced mailbox support.

Prat-3.0 - Prat-3.0 is a chat enhancement addon for world of warcraft 3.0.

XLoot - XLoot is a group of addons which improve looting in WoW by replacing default frames.

SavedInstances An addon that keeps track of the instance/raid lockouts saved against your characters, and related currencies and cooldowns.

OutfitterOutfitter is an equipment management addon which gives you fast access to multiple outfits to optimize your abilities in PvE and PvP, automated equip and unequip for convenience doing a variety of activities, or to enhance role-playing.

Healbot Addon:  https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/heal...les/436096

NOTE: This post will evolve over time, more will be added! If you feel I have missed something important, let me know!
Changelog:
11/06/2017 - Added GearScore to the list
18/05/2017 - Added Outfitter to the list
03/06/2018 - Added QuestHelper to the list
Are you able to post a link for the Gearscore addon (havent been able to find it) usually use wowmatrix soz.
I found this online. Has a lot of addons in the drive, all that I've gotten are clean and working.

https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/fo...nJXTVBnRUU
It's been a few years, but I kept a decent number of addons stored on my Github.
https://github.com/kelsarhu/Gasm_rebel_g...ace/AddOns

Includes addons like Gearscore, Carbonite, Xperl etc...
This is an extremely useful thread .... thank you guys Smile
realllysuck likes this post
I wish you fun and successful questing my friends  Smile

https://wowgasm-reloaded.org/forum/membe...ferrer=832
Useful thread, thumbs up lads !
Hated by many, Loved by few