Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Restoration PvE Guide
Restoration Druid is a hybrid-healer. You can take the role of Tank or Raid healer. Playing this class requires you to know encounters, because out of 7 main spells – 5 of them are HoTs (Heal over Time). You have to predict incoming damage and be ready to blanket your raid with HoTs beforehand. Overall is a solid choice and an interesting class.

Talent Tree

This is a core build. You have 4 points left which you can use anywhere you see fitting. Naturalist, Improved Barkskin, Nature's Grace and Tranquil Spirit are good options
Glyphs

Major Glyphs:
Glyph of Wild Growth
Glyph of Swiftmend
The first two are a must have, the last one you choose yourself
Glyph of Regrowth – for 5-man instances and for new healers
Glyph of Nourish – the more HoTs on the target, the more you heal. Works with Nourish

Minor Glyphs:
Glyph of the Wild
Glyph of Lifebloom

Gems

Gameplay & Rotations

This is definitely a lot more to learn, but I won't write how to use a direct healing spell for obvious reasons. These are the very basics that will get you started.

Use Regrowth and Lifebloom on the tank from the startMaintain Lifebloom on the tank and refresh it. If the tank is taking a lot of damage, then let it work its full duration.

Standard AoE combo: Wild Growth -> five Regrowth -> Wild Growth -> five Regrowth and so on...
Tranquility is used after a massive AoE or when the raid is about to die.
Awesome guide ... thank you Smile
I wish you fun and successful questing my friends  Smile

https://wowgasm-reloaded.org/forum/membe...ferrer=832
My main is name Fuzzy and he’s a Druid healer .... I used to find it difficult to level a heals spec, but this guide is really making it fun to kill and stay healthy lol.

Fuzzy Smile
I wish you fun and successful questing my friends  Smile

https://wowgasm-reloaded.org/forum/membe...ferrer=832